Natures Instinct Lamb & Rice 2kg
A balanced meal suitable for all breeds of dogs.
Natures Instinct is formulated to AAFCO requirements to meet the nutritional values for your best friend
- Preservative free
- 100% Organic
- Omega 3 & 6
- Joint Health
- Helps maintain skin & coat
Real Meat, High in protein for added muscle growth and joint protection to help with your puppy’s well being. With added natural omega 3 and 6 helping to promote healthy skin and coats for your four legged Friend.
Can be fed from 16 weeks old.
Fresh Chicken and Lamb, ground bones, Brown Rice, Selected Cereals, Green Lipped Mussels, Glucosamine, Chondroitin , Calcium, Folic Acid, Salt, Essential Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Enzymes, Omega 3 & 6, Garlic.
Typical Analysis :
Protein : 16.7%
Fat : 13%
Carbohydrate : 6.2%
Salt : 0.489%
Fibre : 1%
|DAILY FEEDING GUIDE|
|Kcal (per day)||113||330||560||1,070||1,460|
Puppies: Feed 3-4 times per day. Remove uneaten food in 10-20 minutes.
Pregnant Dog: Increase her food 15% weekly from the 5th week.
Switching to Natures Instinct: Mix increasing amounts of Natures Instinct with decreasing amounts of your dogs previous food over a 5 day period until you are feeding only Natures Instinct.
This is intended as a guide only, individual needs may vary depending on age, activity level, supplementary diet, breed etc.
Instructions for Handling and Serving
- Natures Instinct chilled pet rolls need to be kept in the fridge below 4 deg.
- To determine the correct amount to feed your pet, refer to the Daily Feeding Guide on the side of your roll.
- Slice off the correct size portion and remove the plastic packaging covering the roll.
- Cut the roll into slices and then into smaller squares and serve.
- Place the remainder of your roll in the fridge (with a Fresh Cap over the end if you wish).
- Once opened your roll will stay fresh in the fridge for 7-10 days.
No Sugar, No Wheat, No Gluten, No Yeast, No Artificial Flavours, Low Salt
Made in Australia with local and imported ingredients