naturedog Boneless Emu Mince
A delicious red meat source, Emu is similar in texture and in taste to high-end beef but with much less fat, making it an increasingly popular meat source in dog foods.
- Emu meat is rich in protein, vitamin C, and iron. It is also low in fat and cholesterol and easy to digest
- Emu meat has fewer calories in comparison to other common meat protein sources
- Emu meat is also an excellent alternative for dogs that are allergic to beef or chicken
- Emu meat is a natural hypo-allergenic dog food with no antibiotics or hormones packed with iron and protein
It helps dogs maintain healthy energy levels and many dogs enjoy the taste.
Since Emu is a novel protein, it may help reduce allergens and skin irritations in pets with food-related issues
- Preservative free
- Human-grade meat
- Advanced Novel Protein
- Grain free & Starch free
- Frozen Raw
- Suitable for raw feeders
Ideal for dogs and cats with food allergies and sensitivities such as:
- Food Aversion
- Food intolerance
- Diabetes and many other illnesses
100% Emu Meat
2-4% of dog's weight per day.
- Mature & Sedentary dogs 2-3%
- Young and active dogs 3-4%
Puppies below 12 months feed 6-8% per day
Steam 70% Emu Meat and add 30% Vegetables ( such as Tapioca / Pumpkin / Potatoes / Carrots / Rice/ Vegetables etc)
Add FurFresh Meal Balancing Booster to complete and balance the home-cooked meal
Elimination Diet for dogs with food allergies and sensitivities
Feed Emu Meat for 6-8 weeks. Do not feed any other food or treats during this period and monitor pet's condition for improvement.
For a limited ingredient diet, a single novel carbohydrate such as Tapioca or Pumpkin can be added to the mince in the the ratio 70% mince meat to 30% Carbohydrate.
It is recommended to cook the meat and vegetables either by steaming, baking or stir-fry before serving.