Vetnex Seaweed Calcium with Vitamin D Chews (Salmon) for Cats 100g/100 chews
Vetnex natural animal care
Vetnex Seaweed Calcium with Vitamin D Chew (Salmon) for cats 100g/100 chews is a premium quality calcium and vitamin D supplement which can be used to help build and maintain strong and healthy bones in cats. The product is scientifically formulated containing a unique, highly bioavailable, plant-based, natural calcium sourced from calcareous marine algae (Lithothamnium sp.) available in the pristine waters of the North Atlantic Ocean, with additional vitamin D3 to help calcium absorption.
The product is a tasty chew with salmon flavour which can be given as a daily treat, offering a natural solution for to obtain sufficient amounts of calcium and vitamin D for the bone health of your cat.
Vetnex Seaweed Calcium with Vitamin D Chew is a great alternative solution when your pet is not into powder form of calcium products or if you simply like to have an easy-go feeding of your pets. It is a great choice for picky pets and busy owners
Natural Calcium & Vitamin D Supplement for Cats
- Great essential nutrients for pets on home-made diets or raw diets.
- Support growth in kittens.
- Help build and maintain strong and healthy bones.
- Support bone mineralisation, strength and flexibility.
- Support healthy teeth and muscles.
- Premium quality calcium and vitamin D supplement which helps to build and maintain strong and healthy bones. Ideal for pets on home-made diets or raw diets, kittens when they require extra calcium and mineral intakes to help their growth and development, or old cats as they may start to lose bone.
- Contains organic seaweed (Lithothamnium sp.) sustainably sourced from North Atlantic seabed.
- Contains high level of highly bioavailable, plant-based, natural calcium.
- Scientifically formulated with additional vitamin D3 to increase calcium absorption.
- Gentle care – Natural formula with added Vitamin D. No artificial flavours, colouring or preservatives.
- Tasty chew - with natural salmon flavour. Great choice for picky pets which are not into powder form products.
- Easy to use – simply given as a treat. Ideal for busy owners who only have limited time.
- Made in Australia.
Natural calcium (from seaweed Lithothamnium sp.) 30 mg/chew, Vitamin D3 (colecalciferol) 5 IU/chew, Wheat flour, Salmon meal, Starch, Acacia gum, Sunflower oil, Humectant, Sweetener, Salt & Natural preservatives.
No added eggs, milk, lactose, soy, nuts, artificial flavours, colouring or preservatives.
Cats: Give appropriate number of chews daily (as below), or as directed by veterinarian:
- Adult cats (maintenance): 1 chew/ every 5kg body weight, per day.
- Growing kittens: 1 - 2 chews/every 5kg body weight, per day.
- Pregnant & lactating dogs: Consult your veterinarian for accurate dosage.
Store below 30oC (room temperature), in a cool & dry place.
- Use only as directed.
- Do not give more than the recommended dose without advice from your veterinarian.
- Discontinue use and consult your veterinarian If any irritation occurs.
- Consult your veterinarian for dosing instructions if used in other animals.
- Do not use if tamper-evident cap seal is broken.