Vetnex Seaweed Calcium Powder for Dogs & Cats 200g
Vetnex natural animal care
Vetnex Seaweed Calcium Powder for dogs & cats 200g is a premium quality calcium and mineral supplement which can be used to help build and maintain strong and healthy bones in dogs and cats. It is a unique, plant-based, natural calcium product sourced from calcareous marine algae (Lithothamnium sp.) available in the pristine waters of the North Atlantic Ocean. The product contains high level of bioavailable calcium (30%) and many other minerals and trace elements required for healthy bones, teeth & muscles including magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, fluoride, manganese, copper, boron, iron, silica & zinc.
The product is an odourless natural seaweed powder which can be easily added to your pet’s daily dry or wet foods, offering a natural solution to obtain sufficient amounts of essential minerals as needed for your dog or cat.
Premium Dietary Source of Natural Calcium & Minerals for Dogs & Cats
- Great essential nutrients for pets on home-made diets or raw diets.
- Support growth in puppies and kittens.
- Help build and maintain strong and healthy bones.
- Support bone mineralisation, strength and flexibility.
- Support healthy teeth and muscles.
- Premium quality calcium and mineral supplement which helps to build and maintain strong and healthy bones. Ideal for pets on home-made diets or raw diets, puppies or kittens when they require extra calcium and mineral intakes to help their growth and development, or old pets as they may start to lose bone.
- Contains organic seaweed (Lithothamnium sp.) sustainably sourced from North Atlantic seabed.
- Contains high level of highly bioavailable, plant-based, natural calcium (30%).
- Contains additional complex of essential minerals and trace elements required for healthy bones, teeth & muscles including magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, fluoride, manganese, copper, boron, iron, silica & zinc.
- Gentle care – 100% natural. No flavours, colouring or preservatives.
- Odourless natural seaweed powder. Can be easily accepted by pets when added to its routine meals.
- Easy to use – simply sprinkled on or mixed in food.
- Made in Australia
Natural seaweed (Lithothamnium sp.) containing calcium (30%), magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, fluoride, manganese, copper, boron, iron, silica & zinc.
Contains acacia gum.
No added corn, soy, nuts, grains, sugar, eggs, milk, lactose, animal materials, flavours, colouring or preservatives.
Dogs & Cats: One serve daily sprinkled on or mixed in food, or as directed by your veterinarian.
ANIMAL & BODY WEIGHT:
- Cats 0.5 - 2 level scoops
- Small Dogs (<10 kg) 0.5 - 2 level scoops
- Medium Dogs (10 – 25 kg) 1.5 - 3 level scoops
- Large Dogs (>25 kg) 3 - 4 level scoops
- Pregnant or Lactating Animals: Consult your veterinarian for accurate dosage.
*A dosing scoop is included in the container.
** If the animal has a sensitive stomach, start at a lower dose and increase gradually.
Store below 30oC (room temperature), in a cool & dry place.
- Use only as directed.
- Do not give more than the recommended dose without advice from your veterinarian.
- Discontinue use and consult your veterinarian If any irritation occurs.
- Consult your veterinarian for dosing instructions if used in other animals.
- Do not use if tamper-evident cap seal is broken.